Saturday 16 May 2015

ME-Awareness week

This week ( 11th - 17th) has been ME- awareness week.

And i just want to say how proud i am of all my spoonie sibling for all that they have done this week. A but load of money has been raised and a huge amount of awareness!

I'm not going to say anything about ME on this post because i don't feel that i need to. So many of the wonderful women who i look up to have done blog post on ME this week and honestly i don't think i could come close to the great work they have done so all i am going to do is link in their blog posts ( and Instagram accounts) for you to take a look at if you want to know a bit more about the invisible Illness me and many others suffer from.

1. Hayley-Eszti Szucs (IG: @hayley_eszti )

2. Meg says (IG: @megsays_ )

3. Lennae Stubbs (IG: @lennaesworld )

4. Christine Miserandino (IG: @butyoudontlooksick )

5. Anna Jones (IG: @indy_annaj )

I just want to point out that this is just a handful of the blog post that have been done by some incredibly inspiring people.

I really hope you take to time to read at least one.

Love

- Jess

4 comments:

  1. Here, here. Spoonies have kicked some ME butt this week! Sadly it will kick ours for it but we put up a good fight. Good luck for your Blue Sunday Tea Party X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess I am also extremely proud of our spoonie community, we have all done so well to raise awareness about ME/CFS this year! Thank you lovely for sharing my link, you are an inspiring beautiful lady that I look up too! I hope your going well lovely.

    Lennae xxx

    www.lennaesworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lennae, your an incredible beautiful lady yourself! i hope your doing well too hun xx
      - Jess

      Delete