Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year - Plans and Goals for 2015








So its 2015! Oh My Makeup the last year has gone fast.

so its that time of year when people reflect over what they have and haven't done and create their new year resolutions. 
I for one don't think I have had any new year resolutions, ever. Well not that I can remember (#sickchickproblems).
And this year won't be any different. Setting goals is a good thing it keeps you motivated, but my fellow spoonies will know that setting goals with time limits isn't always the best idea.

So this year I'm going to set myself some (hopefully) achievable goals with no significant time limit.





I have to admit I haven't been very consistent with my blogging since I started, and its really starting to get to me. I started this blog so I would have something that was mine, somewhere to talk about the weird stuff running around in my head, somewhere that I could share my experiences and opinions. So this year I am going to do just that, I'm not quite sure how often I will blog, I haven't got that far yet. But I will be doing a beauty product review soon (just waiting for it to be delivered!) and I plan on doing a book review as well so stay tuned!

Another is to improve my diet.
 I'm not unhealthy but lately I have been eating more and more junk and I am feeling bloated and very unhealthy and half of my jeans don't fit and that just makes me sad. So that needs to change. So fruit and veggies for me.



I hope all of you have had a fantastic Christmas and have a wonderful new year. 

Have any of you got any goals/resolutions for the new year? Or any nice plans you're looking forward to? please comment and share xxx




i think this should be one of every ones 






stay lovely 

- Jess 


2 comments:

  1. Nice post Jess, my goal is to also blog more frequently. I have been up and down with my blog posts. I would love to have a post out every week but like you mentioned above it's quite hard when your a spoonie.

    Lennae
    xxx

    www.lennae87.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun fingers crossed for the both of us xx

      Delete